Page Updated: August 17, 2013
Logging into and using PowerSchool: Parent Access
- Go to http://psnlsd.cliu.org/public/ or click on the PowerParent link provided in the header above.
- At the login page, enter the username and password that you have setup through the single sign-on setup process. If this is the first time you are coming here since August 2011 you must sign up for a single sign-on account.
- To sign up for a single sign-on, click "create account" at the bottom of the page.
- Fill in your personal information, provide a username of your choice (do not use an email address for your username), a password of your choice and your email address.
- Fill in your child/children's name. Enter the access ID and password provided in a letter to you by your child's school.
- Be sure to verify that you are using the correct characters since there may be O’s and 0’s in the password.
- The password is case sensistive so make sure you enter the password as typed in capital letters.
- You will need to add each child individually to your new account during the setup process or in the software after you have logged in.