File Icon Key:
Adobe PDF File

Excel File

PLEASE NOTE: Forms on this website may be updated regularly to reflect changes or modified policies. When viewing a form, please click the "Refresh" button in your web browser to ensure that you are viewing the most current version of the document. Thank you.
Student Registration & Withdrawal
Page Updated: April 30, 2018
For enrollment or withdrawal, please call Kerry Hill at 610-767-9800 (Extension 1004) or email to make an appointment.

Student Withdrawal Form (for Withdrawals ONLY)
The following items MUST be presented at the time of registration:
  • Two (different types of) proofs of residency required:
    • Drivers License (updated or with change of address card)
    • Moving Permit
    • Deed
    • Current Tax Bill/Receipt
    • Mortgage Document/Bill
    • Rental Lease Agreement
    • Current Utility Bill
    • Vehicle Registration Card
    • Multiple Occupancy Permit
  • Original Birth Certificate
  • Immunization (shot) record
  • Transfer card from current school district
  • IEP (if applicable)
  • Custody Documents (if applicable)

The following forms are also required:

Student Enrollment Packet

Affidavit of Parents/Guardians/Residents

Multiple Occupancy Form

Medical History and Immunization Records

Transportation Form

Transportation Opt-Out Form (Optional)