Important School Forms
These forms are distributed to all students on the first day of school and should be completed and returned within a week. Students moving into the district during the school year will receive these forms upon enrollment, and should be returned within a week.
- Connect Ed Emergency Form
- Student Medical History Form
- Immunization Form
- Internet/Network Access Agreement
- Handbook Sign-off and Parental Consent for Use of Student Photographs, Videos or Other Images
- Title I Compact
- Bring Your Own Device Form (only return if sending an electronic device to be used in school...must have a screen size of 7in. or greater)
The following forms are distributed to all students on the first day of school. These forms are informational and do not need to be returned.
- Title 1 Right to Know
- Title 1 Parent Involvement
- Transition Plan
- PowerSchool Parent Login Letter